Tuesday 24 December 2013

Le One And Only Bag- Etui

Merry Christmas!! So this is my last post before Christmas, got this dress for a bargain in the ASOS sale for £20 (whats new?) paired it with my Vagabond chunky boots and my new Bag from 'Etui'. I discovered Etui on one of my window shopping adventures before I was working, they have concessions in Topshop, Soho and Covent Garden. I met the owner who told me he hand designs and makes each individual bag, and he never makes the same bag twice so each bag is unique. So quiet quickly I found myself mooching round his concession frequently until I caved and purchased one of these stunning bags, I wish they had a website but they don't trade online, but I will definitely be featuring more of them in my blog!

Have a Good Christmas and a Happy new year! love x

Bag- Etui
Dress- ASOS
Shoes- Vagabond






No comments:

Post a Comment