Wednesday 8 April 2015

Le King Of Boho- Roberto Cavalli SS15 Collection

Roberto Cavalli, one of my favourite designers along with Stella McCartney, displayed a gorgeous collection this season revelling in the bohemian summer trend. The collection included lace options, backless dresses, relaxed silhouettes and gorgeous flecks of colours mixed with white lace silks. Cavalli really out did himself this season proving to the public the power of the female figure on the catwalk and how this can be enhanced through Fashion. 
Cavalli sets the stake high for this summer, using incredible embroidered techniques contrasted with lace inserts and flowy fabrics this season was spectacular and right now I have to say I have huge wardrobe envy!



I love the shapes and cut outs that have been used in the collection, I feel like retailers have really taken this on board and reflected this in their ranges (see pic below) the embellished plunge maxi dress, plunges are everywhere now I have purchased a few plunge bodies suits, tops and dresses myself, who doesn't love a good plunge neck line! 

One of my favourite pieces of Cavallis is this little number below from one of his shows in 2014, words cannot describe how much I love this dress, I've even considered trying to make it with my sewing machine (which I haven't touched in years!). Jennifer Hawkins (an Australian model) was seen wearing the black version to the 'ASTRA's' (Television/TV award) in Sydney shortly after the show...jel. Watch this space for my next blog post, coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment