Monday 18 May 2015

That Bohemian Flare











Monday- we meet again. I thought I would start the week with these vibrant Flares from Zara. These caught my attention as soon as I walked into the store. The Print is gorgeous and paired with a slouchy white top its the perfect outfit whether the sun is out or not. The reason why I like these flares are because they are wide through out the length of the trouser leg, setting them aside from every other flare which tends to hug the thighs the higher up the leg and then flare out at the bottom. The earings are from Topshop, the purple stone in the earings gives the outfit that little fleck of colour as the outfit is quiet bottom heavy in colour with the printed trouser. The trousers are quiet long so I put on my trusted pair of seventies platforms from ASOS. 

Top- Topshop
Flare Trousers- Zara
Chunky Shoes- ASOS
Earings- Topshop
Sunglasses- Primark

Follow my on Instagram- @lefashionfettish


Photographer- www.ionamacleod.com
Instagram-@ionamacleodphotography

No comments:

Post a Comment