Wednesday 16 December 2015

Keeping It Caj









Photography www.ionamacleod.com 

Shop the look;
Jeans- Aeterna Style
Jumper- H&M
Shoes- ASOS (Similar Here)

Last Sunday me and Iona ventured out to see Big Ben. Discovering new locations to shoot on is one of my main focuses at the moment, I love spending a whole day shooting/exploring to try make the shoot as productive as possible. As well as exploring London I get to share it with Iona and we always have a laugh.  This week I discovered a brand called Aeterna Style they do some beautiful pieces so make sure to check out their website. The distressed jeans have a stunning embellished patch on the right pocket which really adds that bohemian touch to them so of course I had to have them. The Jumper is an over sized fringed number from H&M (which is finally on the website now and a total bargain for those of your seeking a cheap Winter must have). I like to roll the sleeves back on my jumpers and I always buy a size 2 sizes to big for me, because what is a jumper without a slouch? The bag is from Free People (I know, I'm border line obsessed with them) and has now become my go to hand bag, even though its quiet a statement bag it surprisingly goes with everything, they do loads of different shades so be sure to click the outfit link to check them out!




Don’t forget, you can find me in all these places too! 


 ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment