Friday 19 February 2016

Going Green- My Journey











So my new years resolution was not just to attempt 'dry Jan' (and fail) but to actually implement a fitness and health regime into my current lifestyle. 

I often find if you make drastic lifestyle changes you end of relapsing after two weeks because your body is not use to it- ever gone on a health kick and made yourself go to the gym every day for a week? 

Didn't last long did it dear...

There were certain activities I decided to take up in the new year, such as yoga on a regular basis, cycling to work and just generally eating better. These were just some gental nudges I created for myself that steered me in the right direction to maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Ever heard the saying 'less is more'? In this instance it worked, I had more energy and drive to actually WANT to carry myself to the gym, after two weeks my body craved the feeling of being 'worked out' and I felt amazing.

So my biggest tip to get on that fitness bandwagon is ..baby steps! Select a few things you enjoy doing and slowly slot them into your routine. 

I'd love to know how you all get on! So shoot me an email one time lefashionfetish@hotmail.com 


What I am wearing;

Suede Skirt- Zara
Top- Topshop
Blazer- Neon Rose - a newer brand I have recently discovered, go check them out!
Shoes- ASOS - currently in SALE GO GO GO!


Don’t forget, you can find me in all these places too! 


 ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment