Wednesday 23 March 2016

Le Fashion Fetish X Dorothy Perkins













                                                   Photography www.ionamacleod.com 


This month I had the exciting opportunity to collaborate with Dorothy Perkins to help promote their occasion wear campaign. Dressing up has never been a real passion of mine, my style is very casually directed however dressing up for a day in a gorgeous gown was far from boring for me, infact I might do it more often! We shot in Battersea Park, a beautiful park south of London which complimented the dress perfectly. The back detail is stunning and the draped fabric at the front of the dress really made this an elegant wardrobe must have for Spring. This dress would be perfect for any spring balls, weddings or garden parties you might have planned! Shop the look below :)


 I am wearing; 


Don’t forget, you can find me in all these places too! 


 ♥  




No comments:

Post a Comment