Tuesday 16 June 2015

Be Free


Be free, I dedicate this post to Free People. Free People as mentioned previously in other posts is honestly a brand close to my heart, if I could I would shop on it all day. I love the clothes, how they market themselves and the models they use for their studio/photo shoots. I really am a firm believer that each brand has its own personality, and Free People is definitely one of them. This Jumpsuit I bought a few months ago, but its still in stock (please see link below). 


Its really comfy and looks great on, we shot this look in South Kensington where the beautiful white buildings really made the colour of this jumpsuit stand out. I could wear this outfit day or night and it looks amazing in heels or flats. 

Jumpsuit- Free People
High Heels- Topshop 
Necklace- Urban Outfitters

Follow Me on Instagram- @lefashionfettish



No comments:

Post a Comment