Saturday 6 June 2015

Casual kinda Sunday- 3 Ways To Wear


























Photography- www.ionamacleod.com 
Instagram- @ionamacleodphotography 

Sundays are my 'mooching' day, and what better time to post a casual outfit for the weekend. Today I'm off to Chelsea Vintage Fair again to find some more treasures eek! It's being held in the same gorgeous town hall and I will definitely be 'mooching' (don't you just love the word mooch…?) In this post I will be demonstrating how easy it is to utilise your clothes, so here I show how you can wear this All Saints dungaree 3 different way. Okay, I've been seeking out a white ripped knee jumpsuit for some time now, I came across this one in All Saints, and isn't it bloody beautiful. Its rediculous comfy and perfect for a Sunday in the Summer. I paired this with my ASOS low cut V neck top which I also have in orange. 

My comfy ALDO heel went well with this outfit, even tho it's comfy it's slightly baggy so I wanted some height to lift the outfit up a bit or it can make you look a little large (maybe it's a tall person problem?). I could of quiet happily skipped around in this dungaree for hours. I love All Saints, the price point is usually a bit higher than other big street stores but you really are paying for qaulity and uniqueness with there clothes, since I've bought this I've seen other white dungarees (none have come even close to how nice this one is).

Anyway, I'm off to the Vintage Chelsea Fair! Happy Sunny Sunday!

Love A x

Shop the look below-
Dungaree- All Saints
Top- ASOS
Shoes- ALDO

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram! 
@lefashionfettish


No comments:

Post a Comment