Friday 5 June 2015

Festival Capsule- Part 3 'The Wanderer'
















Photography- www.ionamacleod.com


Happy Friday! So for look 3 I took a bit of a risk, I was worried about this outfit (and for what?) it really works, the tassels clash wonderfully with the sequins, its chaotic but thats exactly what festivals are for eh, its the one time of year you get to where whatever the hell you want without the judging eyes. Tassels always capture well on camera and the outfit in general is so fun to wear, with every step you take! Your probably wondering wondering what is this tasseled piece, its technically a skirt, it has a waistband and I just wore 'nicker' shorts underneath to style it. The tassels are off white or 'cream' as some would say, its very substantial and drapes over the body like a dream. I paired the tasselled skirt with this beautiful sequined butterfly top, the sides are slightly cut out making it very flattering. To finish the outfit I popped on a gorgeous vintage Levis denim jacket, the skirt (although substantial) looks very light and delicate so you need to add some heaviness to the outfit to balance it out. I love this look, and would definitely wear it to Glastonbury Festival, its super comfy (even the sequin top). 

Sequin Top- Peekaboo Vintage
Levis Denim Jacket- Peekaboo Vintage

Don't forget to visit Topshop on the 11th for the Glasto Pop up Peekaboo are holding! all items you seem from my Festival Capsule will be available to purchase on the 11th in Topshop Oxford Circus.

Follow me on Instagram @lefashionfettish

No comments:

Post a Comment