Wednesday 15 July 2015

Hump Day Heroin chic

Happy hump day! So this outfit was truly inspired by the 'heroin chic' trend I discovered last season, this trend has been floating around for some time and really came from Kate Moss when she was at her prime in the 90's. The effortless, slightly tom boyish look is a great go too when your in a lazy mood and need a quick chuck on. This T-shirt I have actually previously blogged before (from Weekday) I love it so much I felt like it deserved a second post! Weekday do the most divine t-shirts if you haven't checked them out already go! I found the brand on ASOS, where I usually discover emerging cool brands and now I shop them all the time. I topped the outfit off with a pair of easy black pointed black heels from no where else than Primark! These lovely fitting Mom jeans are from Urban Outfitters, they go with just about any top I have, and highlight my legs without being too baggy!










No comments:

Post a Comment