Monday 20 July 2015

Neutral Mondays















Photography- www.ionamacleod.com 

Dress- Free People
Belt- Topshop
Shoes-ASOS
(next one is September the 13th!)

So I found this gorgeous bohemian white dress on Free People, the fabric drapes off the body and the cutouts on the shoulders make it so flattering to wear, the slits in the skirt give it movement when you walk, and the fabric is just gorgeous and light. This outfit looks complicated but I threw it together in a  few minutes, we all like a bit of simplicity! The chunky seventies heel is from no other than ASOS, I've blogged these a few times because there so easy to finish off an outfit and ridiculously comfortable. The bag is from the 'Frock Me Vintage Fair' in Chelsea which I've been to 3 times now and always seem to find hidden treasures, it was made before the 50's and the stitching is really impressive, I think the fabric might even be croc? perfect for Summer this outfit really does speak for itself, happy blogging!

Anna xx

Follow me on Instagram: @lefashionfettish


No comments:

Post a Comment