Monday 7 September 2015

Dreaming Of An Indian Summer

w







Photography- www.ionamacleod.com

Follow me on Instagram @lefashionfetish


Word on the street is that we are in for an Indian Summer in London this year..I'll believe it when I see it until then, I'll keep dreaming. The inspiration for this look came from India, the top is actually made from Indian silk from a beautiful concession discovered in Topshop Oxford Circus, the colour is really vibrant and brings the outfit to life, I love it! You can also turn this top inside out, there is another gorgeous print on the inside. The fringed bag is from Accessorize, I've added this to my suede bag collection from them, they never seem to disappoint! I also bought a silk bohemian scarf in there which is beautiful (keep your eyes peeled for an upcoming blog post). I decided to do 'double suede' with the bag and the skirt both being suede, risky business eh? No actually, if you can get away with 'double denim' then suede on suede seems a total breeze! I really like suede, its perfect for Autumn Winter, because the fabric still keeps you warm but you don't need tights.







No comments:

Post a Comment