Wednesday 2 September 2015

Rouge for Autumn










Photography- www.ionamacleod.com

What I am wearing;

Skirt- River Island 
Shoes- ASOS

This year has gone so fast, I cant actually believe its September already! Autumn has come around so quickly therefore I thought it was about time I updated my wardrobe with some key pieces. I had a wonder into French Connection on Regent Street, which I haven't been into in a while and I was pleasantly surprised. I could of easily bought about 10 things, but I managed to refrain. I discovered this gorgeous rouge dog tooth jumper, the first knit buy of the season! It feels like cashmere but its actually wool-blend. It is so comfortable I pranced around in the changing room for a while before forcing myself to take it off. I matched the jumper with my new River Island snake print skirt, I haven't invested in textures in a while, I feel like they are very much a Winter investment. This outfit was such an easy throw on however when the weather becomes colder you can add tights. So there we have it, my first Autumnal outfit for AW15 and its feels g o o d. Bring on the cold. 

Follow me on Instagram! @lefashionfetish 


No comments:

Post a Comment