Monday 23 November 2015

Date Night












Photography www.ionamacleod.com

I am wearing;
Skirt- ASOS
Shoes- Aldo


Suede is officially taking over my wardrobe at the moment, the stores are littered with it and of course I've fallen straight into the mouse trap. This isn't the warmest of outfits for AW15 but it's definitely a great date outfit, shove on a leather jacket or a shearling coat and you're good to go. This top is from the reclaimed vintage collection ASOS does, if you keep your eyes peeled you can find a lot of bargains with the reclaimed section on ASOS! The temperature as dropped scarily fast over the past week, it's freeeezing! Keep a look out for my Winter outfits I will be posting over the next few weeks.



Don’t forget, you can find me in all these places too! 


 ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment