Monday 9 November 2015

Leather Weather








Photography www.ionamacleod.com

What I am wearing;
Skirt- Urban Outfitters
Jumper- Free People
Shoes- Topshop


I love leather however in Summer, its a no go for me. Especially in London, on a hot Summers day when you're commuting to work, leather is not my friend! This beautiful leather skirt is from Urban Outfitters surprisingly, it was from their premium range last year over Christmas, the leather is 100% real and it really is perfect for Winter. I am conforming to the leather trend at the moment, I can't stop buying suede and leather garments and shoes. Leather is also a timeless fabric which is why I love it so much.  I matched the skirt with my favourite Free People jumper, this was supposed to be a snuggly Sunday jumper but it has gradually turned into one of my wardrobe staple pieces. I have been pintresting some outfit ideas for Autumn Winter so keep your eyes peeled over the next few weeks I have some exciting content lined up!

No comments:

Post a Comment