Friday, 13 November 2015

Autumnal Vibes












Photography www.amandajulca.com

What I am wearing;
Top- Free People (Click here)
Skirt- Free People (click here for similar)
Boots- Aldo (click here for similar)
Scarf- Zara (click here for similar)

This month, I had the absolute pleasure of collaborating with one of my favourite brands, Free People. If you have been following my blog for a while, you will know how much I love Free People.  The whole morning was very special and will be something I will remember for a long time! I met Amanda on a cold crisp Saturday morning in Chelsea not too far from where I live, before the crowds settled in.

 We discovered a beautiful court yard where the trees were bursting with reds, oranges and golds oozing with Autumn. The leaves formed a crisp blanket across the courtyard under our feet, it was perfect. I usually shoot on a weekly basis with my best friend, soul mate and flat mate Iona so I am usually very comfortable in front of the camera. However, shooting for the first time with a professional photographer I had never met before was simply terrifying, but like everyone I have met that work for Free People, Amanda was such a lovely soul and she made me feel extremely comfortable in front of the camera! We shot four looks in total keep following to see more of of my FP shoot!