Friday 13 November 2015

Autumnal Vibes












Photography www.amandajulca.com

What I am wearing;
Top- Free People (Click here)
Skirt- Free People (click here for similar)
Boots- Aldo (click here for similar)
Scarf- Zara (click here for similar)

This month, I had the absolute pleasure of collaborating with one of my favourite brands, Free People. If you have been following my blog for a while, you will know how much I love Free People.  The whole morning was very special and will be something I will remember for a long time! I met Amanda on a cold crisp Saturday morning in Chelsea not too far from where I live, before the crowds settled in.

 We discovered a beautiful court yard where the trees were bursting with reds, oranges and golds oozing with Autumn. The leaves formed a crisp blanket across the courtyard under our feet, it was perfect. I usually shoot on a weekly basis with my best friend, soul mate and flat mate Iona so I am usually very comfortable in front of the camera. However, shooting for the first time with a professional photographer I had never met before was simply terrifying, but like everyone I have met that work for Free People, Amanda was such a lovely soul and she made me feel extremely comfortable in front of the camera! We shot four looks in total keep following to see more of of my FP shoot!






No comments:

Post a Comment