Friday 20 November 2015

Millie Mac Mondays















Photography www.ionamacleod.com

I am wearing;
Dress- Millie Macintosh 
Bag- Free People
Boots- Aldo (Similar here)
Lace Up Top- Free People

I finally managed to get my mitts on this gorgeous suede dress from the Millie Mackintosh collection, and I have to say it really is the perfect dress for Winter. I have followed Millie for quiet some time on social media and I regularly use her for inspiration when it comes to makeup and fashion. You can style this dress up a few different ways which makes it very versatile which I love but my favourite way to wear it is definitely with a long sleeve top underneath, and of course in true Millie Mac style, wearing my suede knee high boots.



Don’t forget, you can find me in all these places too! 


 ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment