Friday 20 November 2015

November Trimmings


This week I paid a visit to the award winning Brooks & Brooks salon in Holborn. The salon provides the warmth and intimacy of your hometown salon with a super-charged dose of styling know-how and impressive on trend credentials. The Salon was down a gorgeous avenue near Holborn, the street had a magical character about it, it reminded me of something out of Harry Potter. The whole process from start to finish was executed with the highest level of professionalism and I was pleasantly surprised. 

The salon had a cool retro interior, the walls were covered in vintage frames and the room had a wonderful scent to it which I noticed came from their own branded candles! I was looked after by a woman called Kayleigh, who had the most wonderful energy about her. Kayleigh was a fountain of knowledge and I learned so many new tips and tricks from her, having had some bad experiences in the past with my hair I was extremely lucky to fall into the hands of Kayleigh who advised me on the best products to help me improve the condition of my hair. I left the salon with a real sense of achievement, I walked away with a handful of knowledge, a few new additions to my hair care regime and a more positive energy, I was extremely happy with the service received and will definitely be returning to the salon! 

Click here to visit the salon!





Don’t forget, you can find me in all these places too! 


 ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment