Tuesday 1 December 2015

The Jumper You Need This Season










Photography www.amandajulca.com 

Wearing all Free People

There are a few key staples I need this season..however this heavy knit jumper from Free People has been fast tracked to the top of my list. I feel like Winter has sprung on me so quick that I now have gaps in my wardrobe, and who likes gaps? eh? I hate Winter clothes shopping, I find it easy to create outfits in my mind but when I go shopping the clothes never seem to live up to my expectations.  Jumper shopping, for a start, is a whole different world now a days. There are SO many different types, roll neck, long sleeve, sleeveless, cable, turtle neck, cashmere, wool, jumper dresses- no wonder we are indecisive as woman when it comes down to Fashion look how many DAM options there are! My advise would be to try go into stores and try jumpers on before you buy them, it's true what they say 'try before you buy'! Keep a look out for my upcoming post about 5 wardrobe investments for this season to see if you have any gaps in your wardrobe you need to fill!




Don’t forget, you can find me in all these places too! 


 ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment