Monday 27 April 2015

She Weakens With Sequins











Evening, so to start off the week I thought I'd do a going out outfit option, as I tend to only blog casual ones. I am lucky enough to have a roof terrace at my flat in West London which is where these images were taken. This outfit would be my ideal outfit but a night out with the girls,  I love these sheer trousers, they are longer on one side and really flatter the legs making you appear taller..not that I need that being the 5'8 BFG I am. The sequin backless top was a panic buy in Topshop for a night out, I've grown to love it though, business in the front party at the back. My Leather clutch bag I have previously blogged before its from a concession called Etui Bags in Topshop, the company is owned by a really nice man who hand makes each bag, every bag is beautiful and a one of a kind. All the rings featured are from Portobello Market (practically my second home). 4 more days until Bank Holiday kids, hold on in there!

Happy Blogging x

Top-Topshop
Trousers-Vintage
Bag-Etui Bags
Shoes-Topshop


Don't forget to follow me on instagram: @lefashionfettish

Photographer- Iona Macleod
Instagram-@ionamacleodphotography






2 comments:

  1. Love the outfit, especially the top! So jealous of your roof terrace - amazing view!x

    Electra Violet ||

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know right its my favourite part of the house <3

      Ive followed you :) xx

      Delete